This website is owned by Hotel Ciudad de Lugo , Carril das Hortas, 29 CP .: 27002 Lugo, Lugo (Spain).
1. Access and use of the company's website will be subject to these general conditions. The use in all the web pages owned by the company implies full acceptance by the User of all the General Conditions of Use in force at each time the user accesses it.
The company reserves the right to modify these Conditions of Use at any time.
2. Use of the website, services and content
The user undertakes to make correct use of this page, its services and contents, without contravening fundamental rights, current legislation, good faith, generally accepted uses, public order, and the particular conditions of certain services.
Any use for illegal purposes or that violates the rights of the company and its owners or a third party, or that in any way, harms the normal operation of the page or of any computer equipment or documents of any kind contained therein is prohibited.
Regarding the contents (information, texts, graphics, sound and / or image files, photographs, designs, etc.) it is especially prohibited:
- Its reproduction, distribution or modification or in any other way its public communication, unless the authorization of its legitimate owners is obtained or it is legally permitted;
- Eliminate or modify the copyright and other identifying data of the reservation of rights of the company or its holders, of the fingerprints or of any other technical means for their recognition;
- Try to obtain the contents of the website by a means other than those available to users or regular users on the network, provided that the latter do not cause any damage to the company's website .
- Sending messages or sending chains of electronic messages not requested or consented to by their recipients. Users or third parties harmed by the receipt of unsolicited messages may notify the company by sending a message to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Likewise, it is prohibited to use the distribution lists as well as to make available to third parties data collected from them, to carry out the activities indicated above.
Regarding the site, the user undertakes, in particular, not to transmit or disseminate third party information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and / or image files, photographs, recordings, software and in general any material that:
- Induce or promote criminal, denigration, defamatory, violent actions or in general, contrary to the law, morals and generally accepted good customs, or public order; or allows access to products, elements, messages and / or services that are criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or, in general, contrary to the law, morality and generally accepted good customs, or public order;
- It is false, ambiguous, inaccurate, exaggerated or untimely, and may mislead its object or the intentions of the communicator;
- Being intellectual or industrial property of third parties, it is intended to be used without their prior authorization;
- Violate the business secrets of third parties or violate the regulations on the secrecy of communications;
- In any way undermines the reputation of the company or third parties, or constitutes, where appropriate, illicit, misleading or unfair advertising, and in general unfair competition;
- Incorporates viruses or other physical or electronic elements that may damage or impede the normal functioning of the network, the system or computer equipment of the company or third parties, or that may damage the electronic documents and files stored on said equipment;
- Contains HTML tags other than those expressly authorized by the company.
3. Intellectual and Industrial Property.
All the contents of the company's web pages are subject to the regulations on Intellectual and / or Industrial Property. The rights over the contents correspond to the company or third parties where appropriate. The user may only view and obtain a private copy of the contents as long as said copy is exclusively for their personal and private use, its use for commercial purposes being strictly prohibited.
4. Disclaimers and Limitations of Liability.
Emrpesa not responsible for the information, services and / or products offered and / or provided by third parties through the website l a company or content provided by others. The company is not responsible for any damages to the software or hardware of the user arising from access to the website l a company or use of information or applications contained therein. The company does not guarantee the suitability, reliability, availability, timeliness or accuracy of information or services contained on its website, nor will it be responsible for direct or indirect damages in relation to the use of the content on its website. The company does not guarantee that the contents of its page are suitable or available outside of Spain. In the event that all or part of the contents of the website l a company are considered illegal in countries other than Spain, it is forbidden access to them and their use by users, and if this is produced, will be exclusively under the responsibility of the users, who are obliged to comply with the national applicable laws. The use made of information and content appearing on the website of l to company and / or access to other websites of third parties via connections or "links" that appear on the page l company will be held under the sole responsibility of those who perform such acts, not being l a company responsible in any way for any damages arising from such use or activities.
When a person registers on the website of l a company your personal data will become part of the automated personal data file created by l a company under its own responsibility, for the purpose of maintaining and managing the relationship with the User, as well as information, research, statistics, training and marketing tasks, and the performance of promotional and advertising activities for both products, services or activities related to the company. The company undertakes to transfer this personal data only to the entities of its Group of companies for the purposes indicated above. The User consents to l a company can make use of their data browsing the Internet to send from the browser and / or additional software module to address messaging internal, information and advertising l company.
The company informs the user about the possibility for exercising their rights of access, rectification, opposition and cancellation of personal data collected by l a company in accordance with Law 15/1999 of 13 December on Data Protection of Personal Character and other development regulations. These rights of access, rectification, opposition and cancellation may be exercised by the User, and where appropriate whoever represents him, by means of a written and signed request addressed to the following address. Said request must contain the following information: name and surname of the User, address for notification purposes, photocopy of the National Identity Document or Passport, and the request in which the request is specified. In the case of representation, it must be proved by means of a reliable document.
If later, a User wishes to revoke their consent granted to receive commercial information via email or by any other similar or equivalent means, they may communicate it by sending an email to email@example.com . The company undertakes to comply with its obligation of secrecy of personal data and its duty to keep them, and will adopt the necessary measures to prevent its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the provisions of the regulations current at all times. The company informs that it does not carry out checks on the veracity of the data, so it will adhere, in each case, to the data entered by the User, whether they are true or not.
7. Registration of visits
On each server access to enterprise l IP address from browsing the user and recorded it , and the pages you visit from l to collect company. These data will be stored in a log file for statistical purposes and to determine the number of page views l to company.
The http://www.ciudaddelugo.com/ portal allows access to other web pages managed and controlled by third parties through different links to make it easier for users to search for information, content and Internet services, without in any case it can be considered a recommendation or invitation to visit them.
The realization of a hyperlink from a web page of another Internet portal to any of the pages of the paraty.es portal must be subject to the following conditions:
- Any hyperlink to the www.ciudaddelugo.com portal will be made to the main page or pages of the sections it contains;
- Reproduction is not allowed in any case, services or content portal l to company.
- The web page on which the hyperlink is established will not contain information or content that is illegal, contrary to morals, good customs or public order, nor will it provide content that is contrary to any third party rights;
- No false, inaccurate or incorrect statement will be included on the portal pages, nor on the services or contents thereof;
- They were not deep-links, or IMG or image links, or frames with the pages of the portal paraty.es without the express permission of l to company.
- Except for those signs that are part of the hyperlink, the web page on which it will not contain any trademark, trade name, label, name, logo, slogan or other distinctive signs belonging to l to company.
- The establishment of the hyperlink does not imply the existence of relations between l a company and the owner of the website or portal from which it is made, or that l company has authorized the Hyperlink or supervised known, accepted or assumed the services and content offered on said portal.
The company does not commercialize, nor does it previously control, nor does it own the contents, services and information available on said web pages, and is not responsible for them or for the information and statements that are included in them.
The company is not liable either for damages of any kind that may arise from access, maintenance, use, quality, legality, reliability and usefulness of the content, information, communications, statements, products and services existing or offered on the pages web not managed by itself.
The company reserves, without prior notice and at any time, the right to temporarily suspend access to its website and to make any modifications it deems appropriate to the page, the services or information offered, the presentation or location of the same and the conditions of access and use of the website of a company l All the information you received through this website shall be deemed transferred to a company l gratuitously. E-mail will not be considered a valid means for the purposes of submitting claims. These should be addressed to the Legal Department of l to company, located in Carril das Hortas, 29 CP .: 27002 Lugo, Lugo (Spain) to indicate in all cases the procedure to follow.
10. Law on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (34/2002 of July 11)
Article 10 General information
1. Without prejudice to the information requirements established in current regulations, the information society service provider shall be obliged to have the means that allow both the recipients of the service and the competent bodies , access by electronic means, permanently, easily, directly and free of charge, to the following information:
a) Your name or company name; your residence or domicile or, failing that, the address of one of your permanent establishments in Spain; his email address and any other information that allows direct and effective communication with him.
b) The data of their registration in the Mercantile Registry in which, where appropriate, they are registered or of that other public registry in which they were registered for the acquisition of legal personality or for the sole purpose of advertising.
c) The corresponding tax identification number
As well as that they have completed the terms and conditions regarding:
- Cancellation of orders
- Return and refund
- Security Protection to buyers
- Shipping, privacy and data protection
This merchant agrees not to allow any transaction that is illegal, or is deemed by the credit card brands or the acquiring bank, that may or has the potential to damage their goodwill or negatively influence them. The following activities are prohibited under the programs of the card brands: the sale or offer of a product or service that is not in full compliance with all the laws applicable to the Buyer, Issuing Bank, Merchant, Cardholder, or cards. In addition, the following activities are also explicitly prohibited: "Sale of alcoholic beverages to persons under 18 years of age.
All matters relating to the website of l a company governed by Spanish law and are subject to the jurisdiction of the Courts of Málaga, waiving any privilege that may apply.